AIOps - Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations
IT has never been more critical to business — nor has it been more complex. As the number of devices, operating systems, applications, and users continues to grow, how do you stay ahead? The answer is – Transform IT with AIOps driven by Juniper Mist.
Demand more. Transform IT with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
The amount of data and devices on the network today is staggering. Managing it all has never been more complex. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
While users’ expectations of their technology are at an all-time high, so is the complexity of today’s campus network – this is where we can help. Demand a self-driving network that uses artificial intelligence (AI) & machine learning (ML). It will reduce network incidents, helpdesk tickets, and visits on-site. — all without human intervention.
Get data-driven insights, accelerated troubleshooting, and the best-secured experiences for your people. All these, from client to cloud, with Juniper AIOps.
User experience is the new uptime. It’s the single most important metric for measuring a successful IT infrastructure. Just because your network is passing traffic, it doesn’t mean your users are having positive experiences.
Wired and Wireless Operations
Mist AI, from Juniper integrates Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science Techniques across wired access, Wi-Fi, WAN, and SD-WAN environments to deliver real-time insights into specific user, device, and application experiences.
Juniper Mist AI-driven cloud-based assurance services meet or exceed expectations and service-level agreements (SLAs).
AI In Networking
Marvis is the first industry AI-driven Virtual Network Assistant, bringing conversational AI to networking. It transforms how IT teams interact and engage with enterprise networks across wired, wireless, and WAN domains.
The Marvis Virtual Network Assistant brings conversational AI to IT operations. As Marvis learns about the network, it ingests data and predicts requests for automated, predictive actions.
Ask Marvis simple questions like, “Does this AP have any capacity?” or “How do I set up radio resource management?” and you’ll get explicit answers.
Juniper AIOps enables intent-based networking and closed-loop assurance across multivendor environments so you can be sure that your network is achieving your desired business goals.
Intent-based networking makes it possible for users to describe the network outcomes they’d like to accomplish and for the network to configure itself automatically to achieve them.
AI-driven security integrated end-to-end across your network infrastructure delivers real-time actionable intelligence, anomaly detection and mitigation, and more to protect against network, application, and data breaches.
- Save time and money with network automation – from deployment on Day 0 to troubleshooting on Day 365.
- Increase productivity by enabling your IT department to focus on strategic tasks instead of manual operations.
- Deliver amazing experiences to employees, guests, and customers with network services that are predictable, reliable, and tailored to individual needs.
Enterprise AI Driven Networking
Enterprise Network Goals
Today, businesses are more connected than ever before. And as companies continue to grow, their network infrastructure also needs to evolve. Businesses need enterprise-grade networks that are fast, reliable, secure, and cost-effective.
Enterprise AI-driven networking is the next evolution of the enterprise network infrastructure. By adopting this new approach to networking, enterprises can improve productivity, simplify operations, drive excellent user experience, and reduce costs.
Essential Elements of Business-Critical Networks
Enterprise AI-driven networking is the future of business-critical networks.
1. Optimized For Assured Experiences
2. Proactive AI-driven operations and support
3. Open and programmable cloud
We believe that it’s time for your network to move forward—and fast.
Juniper provides a true client-to-cloud portfolio, all managed from a common cloud with the common AI engine. With Juniper, your business will:
- Improve operational efficiencies
- Increase innovation
- Deliver the best experience
- Intelligent automation builds
- Optimize user experience
To transform IT with AI-driven operations and support and achieve an experience-first enterprise solution, Juniper leverages a number of products including MIST AI and Marvis.
What is AIOps?
AIOps, or artificial intelligence for IT operations, is an industry term coined by Gartner. It describes technology platforms and processes that enable IT teams to make faster, more accurate decisions and respond to network and systems incidents more quickly.
It contextualizes large volumes of telemetry and log data across an organization’s IT infrastructure in real-time or near-real-time. It then combines it with relevant historical data to generate actionable insights.
Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations is the embodiment of an assistant that has deep knowledge of the IT and network environment along with the ability to use that knowledge to provide real-time analysis and execute or recommend next steps.
How Can AIOps Help You?
MIST AI cloud delivers full life cycle management including:
- AI-driven insights
- Anomaly detection
- Root cause identification
Using AIOps with client-to-cloud insight and automation:
- provide user-minute SLE’s that describe user experience
- identify and surface network anomalies and discrepancies causing bad user experience
- automate and identify remediation
Use cases of AIOps that are applicable to your business when it:
- Requires simple yet fast deployments, reducing time to value.
- Would benefit greatly from single, integrated Wi-Fi, vBLE, IoT platform that works cross-domain yet is simple to use and can calibrate with exceptional accuracy.
- Desires AI-driven enterprise operations with client-to-cloud insight and automation.
Who is Using AIOPS and For What?
Juniper has solved modern networking challenges by applying artificial intelligence to turn bandwidths, user devices, location, manual troubleshooting, and problems how IT support is delivered, monitored and measured into opportunities.
Problem Solving? It’s about proactively finding and fixing those proverbial needles in a haystack – using AI.
Campus clients will achieve:
- higher productivity and satisfaction from amazing user experiences
- a refreshed network to support new devices and apps
- the ability to remediate Wi-Fi, and app problems
- reduced complexity and cost of deploying and operating network
- additional business value from network and location technologies
- secure adoption of IoT to drive business value
How will they do these? Using Juniper, campus clients will access:
- faster deployment of distributed sites, with reduced truck rolls
- an amazing user experience
- simplified operations
- reduced bandwidth costs and latency
- secure and simple access to cloud applications
- security and performance with no trade-offs
- additional business value from network and location technologies
These branch level successful outcomes will be accomplished with Juniper’s:
- Mist AI, including client-to-cloud insight & automation
- Self-driving virtual network assistant
- Support spanning client-to-cloud that is AI driven
- Industry leading throughput and fastest failover
- Simple and fast deployments, reducing time to value
Juniper Mist AI solution combines, Network Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep-learning insights to deliver a remarkable user experience.
Talk to our IT experts today and see how you can leverage your business with the power of AI!